Internet Walk for Ovarian Cancer!
She is walking for Ovarian Cancer, so please do not interrupt her trip around the world.
She must reach every woman with this message about the signs of Ovarian Cancer.
Please forward her message on so that she can reach her destination.
Ovarian Cancer Whispers, so listen carefully!
Signs of Ovarian Cancer to Watch for:
- Pelvic or abdominal pain or discomfort;
- Vague but persistent gastrointestinal upsets such as: gas, nausea, and indigestion;
- Frequency and/or urgency of urination in the absence of an infection;
- Unexplained weight gain or weight loss;
- Pelvic and/or abdominal swelling, bloating and/or feeling of fullness;
- Ongoing unusual fatigue;
- Unexplained changes in bowel habits.
If symptoms persist for more than 2 weeks, ask your doctor for:
VIP: A pap test WILL NOT detect ovarian cancer.
Please say a prayer for all those who are affected by this terrible disease.
PLEASE FORWARD THIS AND KEEP EDUCATING THE WOMEN IN YOUR LIFE!!
She’s trying to make it around the world, via e-mail. So take a second to forward this on so she can reach every woman in the world! Please hit your forward button, so this woman stays animated.
TEAL IS THE RIBBON COLOR REPRESENTING OVARIAN CANCER