Weird Things You Would Never Know!!
You be the judge: Useful or Useless Facts? I have no clue if any of these are in fact true, but hopefully they will help someone in an intense game of Trivial Pursuit or Pub Quiz. I wouldn’t bet my life on any of these, but then again if you go by everything you see on the internet is true, then this could be a life saver!
How many of these did you know?
- More than 50% of the people in the world have never made or received a telephone call.
- 23% of all photocopiers faults world-wide are caused by people sitting on them and photocopying their butts.
- In every episode of Seinfeld there is a Superman somewhere.
- Like fingerprints, everyone’s tongue print is different.
- If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib.
- If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.
- If you keep your eyes open by force, they can pop out.
- On average, 100 people choke to death on ballpoint pens every year.
- On average people fear spiders more than they do death.
- Ninety percent of New York City cabbies are recently arrived immigrants.
- The “sixth sick sheik’s sixth sheep’s sick” is said to be the toughest tongue twister in the English language.
- In 10 minutes, a hurricane releases more energy than all of the world’s nuclear weapons combined.
- Most lipstick contains fish scales.
- Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, two rats could have over a million descendants.
- Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.
- If the government has no knowledge of aliens, then why does Title 14,Section 1211 of the Code of Federal Regulations, implemented on July 16 1969, make it illegal for U.S. citizens to have any contact with extraterrestrials or their vehicles?
- In a study of 200,000 ostriches over a period of 80 years, no one reported a single case where an ostrich buried its head in the sand.
- It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
- A duck’s quack doesn’t echo, and no one knows why.
- A shrimp’s heart is in its head.
- A pregnant goldfish is called a twit.
- Horses can’t vomit.
- Butterflies taste with their feet.